Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Caregiver Newsletter AND Book Study

 
Sent "Journey With Jeff: Inspiration for Caregivers of People with Special Needs" off to Illinois this morning. It was sent in response to a request from a man for a review copy in order to include a few excerpts in their Parent Support newsletter. Now, THIS is the reason my book was written! Parent Support! I have no idea where this man learned about "Journey With Jeff," but this blog has been included on my Face Book page, plus I often respond to other blogs about children with special needs. So,...it's out there!!!~~~Another pastor friend has asked about acquiring copies of "Journey With Jeff" for their Book Study group to use in February. I am delighted that the story of our joys and challenges of living with a child with Down syndrome is finding its way to so many! The responses from my readers are extra special, and I look forward to every one!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment