Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Power of Words

 
Jeff's Aunt Lois had been matriarch of the Reisch family for many years. Her husband, Jeff's Uncle Dutch, called her the "perfect pastor's wife." They made a good team. Last Easter Aunt Lois went to be with the Lord - and with Jeff - and Uncle Dutch felt utterly lost. He wrote, "I read, 'Journey With Jeff' again - what a blessing!! Those last chapters saved my life....I could have become a hermit! But, I'm involved now in my retirement community, and there's so much going on I can hardly get lonely. I preach almost every Sunday. I sing in the Communtiy Chorus and in the Barbershop Quartet." There's not much Jeff's Uncle Dutch isn't involved in at his retirement community in Zelienople, PA.~~~Dutch's reponse alone is a good reason to have written the book!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment