Saturday, December 1, 2007

"Journey With Jeff" is in my hands!!

"Become all that God has made you to be" is a paraphrase of the motto of the Oneonta State Teacher's College I graduated from about 50 years ago. When I held Jeff's book "proof" in my hands, it seemed to be a colossal accomplishment of this goal. "Yes, go ahead, BookSurge, and print it, so it can get to all the places it should go!" I have become Jeff's advocate, and an advocate for each of "Our Kids." So, the relentless pursuit of "who God made me to be" continues on. It continues with being there for my husband, and our daughter and her family. It continues with asking for wisdom and insight to know how to be a mentor, leader, and encourager to others in God's world. I may be a septuagenarian, but I'm looking forward with high-spirited joy to all the excitement yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment