Saturday, October 27, 2007

Another testimonial

"Journey With Jeff" is an absolute spiritual piece of hard and struggling work! It is an inspiration to all who listen. I can feel your hurts, struggles and at times, discouragement. I could also feel Jeff's emotions and these brought back many memories. I could feel Bob's struggles too, and his faith. Yes, Jeff's sister Jennifer, too -- her patience at times and her love for her family and Jeff. I believe this work of devotions is great for anybody who is struggling with their problems -- the same "God, hear my cry"
"God, help me to listen and trust"
"God, I love you; help my unbelief!"
"Our secretary has shed tears, also, with your beautiful devotions -- the work of Discipleship! Jeff's faith just shines through like the light in a dark room! He sure is a precious gift to all he encountered." (Jeff's Confirmation teacher.)

No comments:

Post a Comment