Friday, October 26, 2007

Tributes for "Journey With Jeff"

Here are some testimonials (written notes) from those who knew Jeff, and responded to the reading of our stories on the set of 5CDs:
"My husband and I have listened to your CDs. First astounded that we didn't know what you went thru the early months, then inspired by your 'writer's instinct' to keep a journal about it all. I've always been inspired by your faith. You are a true prayer warrior and I give thanks to God for you!" ( A long-time Lutheran friend)
"Thanks for allowing Jeffrey to be a part of our lives. We will always cherish the time we had with him. God bless." (Jeff's Residence Supervisor)
"Miss you like crazy...but the CDs help!!! Listening to you helped ease my feelings of homesickness and loss. Mac's school evaluation is Friday. I have been waiting since October for this." (A mother of a child living with Celiac disease)
"What an inspirational story and wonderful testimony to your one-of-a-kind son, and all of your efforts to deal with his and your rollercoaster ride!! You did an exceptional job, and I loved your use of scripture and prayers for each entry. Something for everyone! Thanks for using what I had written about Jeff. Don't know how you included so much - WOW!" (A cousin now working with people with special needs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment