Monday, October 22, 2007

This weekend at Camp-of-the-Woods at Speculator, NY, - way up north in the Adirondacks - we were in an awesome setting for our Lutheran Women's convention! About 150 women came, many of them long-time friends, plus, I have some brand new friends! I soaked up the laughter, the hugs, the sharing, and the wisdom of the speakers, as a sponge. 35 came to my Workshop on "Caregiving," where several women shared their caregiving experience for children with special needs, and for aging parents -- especially those in the "Sandwich Generation" dealing with both challenges. All 40 of my flyers saying "New Book Available in November 2007!" went home with individual women, and I have a few orders already! I am so anxious that "Journey With Jeff; Inspirations for Caregivers of People with Special Needs" gets to where it needs to go!! You can read excerpts of four of the stories on the website: www.luther95.com/UNYSWE-ANY/ Click on Resources and scroll down to "Journey with Jeff." I invite your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment