Monday, October 15, 2007

Days have passed since I've blogged, days filled with more editing of "Journey With Jeff." BookSurge want to make sure everything is just right!! Meanwhile, I am preparing for a "Caregivers" Workshop for our Lutheran Women's NYS Annual Convention this coming weekend. I want to recognize those who are caregivers of people with many special needs, including the "Sandwich Generation" who care for parents and children at the same time, and comfort and encourage them. I understand there will be about 30 in my Workshop, so I pray there will be many stories, and encouraging of each other. I plan to use stories in the "Chicken Soup for Caregivers," and "Chicken Soup for the Soul - Children with Special Needs," as well as in "Journey With Jeff." I wanted so much to have my book in my hand to go to this convention, but my favorite son-in-law (my only one,LOL) has created a flyer I can take with me with my address and the price ($14.95, plus $4.50 S&H), and this blog address for comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment