Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another Blast From the Past

"One of the surprises in your book," writes my friend, Claudia "was Jeff's speech therapist in the Rome area named, Sigrid. My cousin, Sigrid was a speech therapist in this area! She's now retired, living six months in Arizona and the rest in upstate NY. Do you suppose she's the same person mentioned in Journey With Jeff? Claudia continues, "I didn't even realize you lived in our area. We attended several services and events at Ascension Lutheran Church after you'd been there. As I read "Journey," I shared some with my daughter. I couldn't put the book down!! Jeff was a truly special boy, and such faith and love and patience is so special. Now my daughter wants one of your books!"~~~Yes, Claudia, I would dearly love to send you a copy of Journey With Jeff for your daughter. Are you ready, Jeff, to travel East? (Photo is Jeff in his wheelchair at Ascension before the A-line cast to correct the Legg Perthes was removed.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment