Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Hope!

Jeff loved the drums...all drums! He was fascinated by the tympani that one of our students played at the end of the Good Friday service, imitating the sound of a huge rock being rolled across Christ's tomb. It often made him sob when he heard it. We don't use fragile tympanies anymore, but Bob and I always think of Jeff's reaction at the end of that service. So, Friday came again this year, then quiet Saturday, and, finally, the joyous Easter morning we're hoping for! Our church was Easter-full, and visitors stayed to visit over coffee. I'm always glad when one family living out-of-town comes, because she and I can talk about our love of writing. She has just finished reading Journey With Jeff, and told me she had no idea of all that our family had gone through. "I liked your honesty," she said. "You told it like it was!" I'm hoping she will write a review for Amazon.com. There are 9 reviews on that website so far, and I'm always seeking for more. If you, my reader, would consider writing the few words you might tell me directly, into an Amazon.com review, I'll appreciate it immensely!! Thank you!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment