Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A few Caregiver Connections

Almost didn't go to the "Sage-ism; Not Age-ism" meeting. Didn't know whether or where I could plug in "Journey With Jeff; Inspiration for Caregivers of People with Special Needs." Rosalie Mushal-Reinhardt was the Sage-ing Leader, and was impressed enough with the copy I had brought with me to call it a beautiful book, an incredible story. The next day she wrote to me: "What a joy to meet you! I was thinking this morning in my quiet time about the 'What If's' of Life. What if you had not come to the meeting yesterday? What if you were shy and not said anything to me? What if....What if...What if... I am making a few connections with a family I know, and with an Alzheimer's Association, and will get back to you when I have them. Until then, may you and Bob know how truly you are the 'face of the Holy One.' Amen. Blessing galore, Rosalie." What an encouragement and inspiration to have someone see Christ in us!! Wait until she reads "Journey With Jeff," and sees the love of God reflected in Jeff Reisch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment