Friday, September 4, 2009

Inspiration and Encouragement

 
My Native American (Chippewa) friend, Jennie Lightfoot, is inspired and encouraged by her young nephew who lives with Down syndrome. She says, "He is the sweetest, most loving and kind man. I learn so much from him whenever we are together. He is so affectionate, and gives great hugs! Whenever I think of Jeremy, I thing of your Jeff. You are making a difference in God's world; you write so well. You were writing little personal stories a long time ago when we were roommates at a Multicultural Gathering, remember?" I remember her joy and congratulations last summer when she could finally buy the book ~~ Journey With Jeff ~~ that she had been encouraging me to complete. The joy of making a difference in God's world is indescribable! Thank You, Lord!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment