Friday, November 13, 2009

Wegmans Stores Welcome Jeff

 
Good news for Caregivers! Journey With Jeff; Inspiration for Caregivers of People With Special Needs is in 5 -- FIVE -- of the Rochester area WEGMAN stores! Been waiting for three weeks while the store installed it in its computers, and sent it to the Brockport, Irondequoit, Latta Road, Pittsford, and Penfield stores. I saw it in the Brockport display today! If I'd have had the agility, I would have clicked my heels in the air! Had a hard time not squealing with excitement the way they do on "Ellen" and "Oprah"! strong>~~~ It seems to me that even more people will see it in a display in a supermarket than in a bookstore. And, more of the people with lower incomes can buy it at a discount. I'm still praying that "Journey With Jeff" will get to all the people who need it. So far, I've sold or gifted 525 copies, and still feel there's more to go, to give caregivers encouragement with their challenges. (And, I hear of more and more people passing it on!) My friend, Kim, is my best PR person -- she was the one who made this connection! Thanks, Kim! We'll keep on keepin' on!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment