Saturday, September 6, 2008

13WHAM News Interview


As a supplement to my last blog post, "Palin's Promise Heard 'Round the World," I guess I have some 'splainin' to do! I was so excited about having the interview with 13WHAM News on ABC, that I struggled right away to copy the 13WHAM.com/news/local/story to this blogspot. It all began late Thursday morning with a phone call from someone at Lifetime Assistance Inc. saying 13WHAM was wondering if there was a family from LAI they could talk to in order to connect to Sarah Palin's V.P. presentation the night before. I said I'd be honored to do an interview, and I had a call from the newsman about noon. He and his photographer arrived around 1:15, and did a 20 minute shoot. It was aired on the 5PM News that evening -- perhaps three minutes of it -- but people said to me at a meeting that evening, and the next day, "I saw you on the news tonight! I said, 'Hey, that's Sybil!'"~~~My vision is to have a video of interviews I've already done which I can send to "Oprah" and reach as many caregivers as possible with "Journey With Jeff"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment