Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Publishing through BookSurge


My apologies to miss renee, and others whose comments and questions have had no e-mail address in order to contact me! Please see the newest addition below my Complete Profile on the left of this column. This missing key opens up the world of communication!!~~~miss renee asked if I would recommend publishing with BookSurge. It was a pleasant experience to work with BookSurge. Allison Brown has been my Publishing Consultant from the beginning, and continues to offer marketing support and BookSurge printing-on-demand offers. I chose three rounds of Editing, a Unique Cover, Marketing and PR Distribution, which added to the "Ala Carte" Cost. E-mail me if you'd like more details. Otherwise, you can contact BookSurge at (866)308-6235.

No comments:

Post a Comment