Friday, October 17, 2008

From One Caregiver To Another

Lynda Young from Snellville, GA, wrote: "I came across your book, "Journey With Jeff" and would like to order one from you. I read your blog and have been so touched by your heart and words. I have published a book, "Hope for Families of
Children with Cancer," in the You Are Not Alone book series. I am working on two more for families of children with heart disease, and families of children with chronic conditions. The chronic conditions book will include Down Syndrome also. I'd love to talk to you sometime about your journey (and look forward to reading your book.) My website is www.hopeforfamiliesonline.com On there is a short video of how the cancer book came to be. I haven't walked through those deep waters, but my husband has been in cancer research for over 40 years and I've volunteered at our children's hospital here in Atlanta. May God continue to bless and use you as you touch so many lives for Him." Lynda's website has many facets, and is well worth checking out. Her logo for 'Hope' is special.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment