Saturday, February 9, 2008

It's Out There!

 
This is a photo of the CD copy of "Journey With Jeff," which was entered into the Monroe County Library System at Brockport a couple of springs ago. Since the publishers I had approached earlier had said my book manuscript was "Lovely, but we can't use it," I decided to read the pages onto a CD. (I love to read out loud!) Last week my husband, Bob said he had seen the Book edition in this library in the New Books section with a "Local Author" tag, but when we went together to look, it was nowhere to be seen. We finally asked at the desk if someone had taken it out. YES! YES!!! It's out there!! Hallelujah! Three books have been sold from Brockport stores; two at the Liftbridge Book Store, and one at Salvation Station. A customer said she liked to support local authors. That's much appreciated! Slowly. I am marketing "Journey..." slowly but surely! YES!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment