Saturday, November 29, 2008

Greetings From Gov. Sarah Palin's Office!

My husband waved the envelope postmarked, "Wasilla" around in the air. "You'll never get mail from a governor from out of state like this again!" The welcome note was written by Sarah Palin's dad, Chuck Heath, who says, "Thanks so much for your book for Sarah. As soon as I read "Journey With Jeff" I'll give it to her. I'm helping her out with her mail as she is receiving literally hundreds of pieces weekly." ~~~ I am so pleased to know that "Journey With Jeff: Inspiration for Caregivers of People with Special Needs"has been received into the right hands!! (Sarah Palin's youngest child, Trig, is living with Down syndrome.) Trig's grandfather is a caregiver as well, and I pray he, too, will be able to absorb the encouragement I've written into the book. ~~~ I am so very glad I sent Sarah Palin a copy of "Journey!"

No comments:

Post a Comment