Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Review of "Journey With Jeff"

One of the people who works with adults with Developmental Disabilities at Lifetime Assistance, Inc., wrote the following about Journey With Jeff: "I loved this book!! I read it a few months ago...and I learned so much. I work with adults that have Developmental Disabilities...and I learned more from this book than conferences I have attended. Sybil writes from the heart...and I learned such wisdom from her book, not just about Developmental Disabilities...yet about life, and positive and realistic perspectives. Hearing from a mother/parent perspective was so helpful in the field I am in...I feel this needs to be a training tool for anyone going into the field of helping people with Developmental Disabilities. Thank you Sybil for sharing your experiences, family, and good wisdom!

No comments:

Post a Comment