Sunday, May 10, 2009

"Journey With Jeff" IS Out There

Oh, my ears and whiskers! Have you ever entered your own name for a Google search?!? When I did that I found 42 entries of my name as author of "Journey With Jeff." This included a website for the United Kingdom~~~ Amazon.co.uk! Jeff is in England! Some websites were in another language, German, I think. Do you suppose Jeff's over there?!?" Journey With Jeff" is listed in a Pennsylvania County Down Syndrome Interest Groups website, and on the National Accessability website. I was especially touched by the book being mentioned on Dads4SpecialKids.com ~~ that was a serendipitous find! Every couple of months I receive royalties from BookSurge/Amazon.com for books, and I have no idea who has ordered "Journey With Jeff." However, now I am aware of the wide width of possibilities!!

No comments:

Post a Comment