Thursday, May 7, 2009

Support From Family and Beyond

Never would almost 500 copies of "Journey With Jeff" be broadcast from sea to sea without the help and support of my husband Bob, Jeff's sister Jennifer, and her husband Jim. Their encouragement, and technical and financial expertise have been inestimable! Before the book was published, Jim's mother, Jeanne, helped make a collage of Jeff's photos and a Table of Contents to fit into the 5CD package of "Journey With Jeff," which I read from the original script. There are approximately 100 copies of the CD 'Out There!' ~~~ This week Bob and I will travel to Zelienople, PA, to visit his sister and her husband who live in a Lutheran Retirement Community. I'll take CDs and copies of the book to accompany my presentation for the Women of the ELCA. Perhaps I'll make the last few sales for the total of 500 copies of the book!? Hope springs eternal!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment