Saturday, June 13, 2009

10 Reviews of "Journey With Jeff" on Amazon.com

I have been looking for Reni Hy's review on Amazon.com since she promised me at the Lutheran convention to write it. Earlier, another friend had been told that since she hadn't purchased anything from Amazon.com, her review couldn't be accepted. "Quick!" I e-mailed Reni, "buy something! (Only kidding!)" She laughed by e-mail and said, "I will do that in a heartbeat, if I can. I'm excited to contribute in anyway to help the sale of this book." And,...today it is on Amazon.com -- the 10th Review! Reni's heading surprised me: "A must read for High School students enrolled in Parenting Classes or those interested in working with children." She continues, "This book is a great instructional tool on the psychology of a family expecting a baby and finding after the baby is born, that the child has Down syndrome. Well written, heart rending, it leaves one with the experience of what an average family travels through with Downs the same way one experiences Nazi Germany through the eyes of Anne Frank. I highly recommend the book to all. Everyone will benefit from it." ~~~If you, Dear Reader, can recommend "Journey With Jeff," let the world know through Amazon.com!!! Thank you!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment