Monday, June 15, 2009

Encouragement For Friends

Sue's my long-time friend who says that "Journey With Jeff" helped her to let go and let God bring good out of the birth of Christine, her still-born baby. Sue believes that Christine has angel wings which helps her know her baby lives in God's presence, and which gives her a peace beyond understanding. She thoroughly enjoys creating angels from lace and ribbon, feathers and pipe-cleaners, and distributing them to people who need the encouragement these symbols give. "I have a ministry ," she says, "of making angels for people who are struggling in their lives. They tell me these angels make a difference in their lives every time they see them."~~~Sue tells me,"Your 'Journey With Jeff' has just begun to be a success! People read it and lives are changed! You and I in our ministries are blessed when they tell us about it!! " Amen!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete