Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Couldn't Put It Down!

 
Received a wonderful phone call this morning before I was even dressed. One of the women in our congregation had read the copy of "Journey With Jeff" she picked up at the Kendall Town Hall Library. "I couldn't put it down!" she said. "I had no idea all that you went through! Just wanted you to know that I thoroughly enjoyed your book!" She surely made MY day! ~~~ Every month or so I check with the two bookstores here in Brockport, and find they have sold another couple of copies of "Journey With Jeff". The above photo is of "Journey" on the Local Author shelf at Liftbridge Book Store. Time to reorder!! Yea!! There's a Lutheran Women's Spring Assembly this weekend, and one of our Nursing Homes has asked me to share some stories during their month-long Mother's Day celebration! ~~~ If you'd like to order a copy, go to Amazon.com or Borders.com, and type in "Journey With Jeff." If you've read it, and like it, please consider adding YOUR Review of it! This peeks the interest of others who come to the website. Thank you so much!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment