Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spring Has Sprung!!


It's a real joy to step out of the door these days! The sun is shining, and the daffodils are laughing! People are buying "Journey With Jeff" at our local Liftbridge Book Store (the owner told me, "You're our Best Seller!," Yahoo!) and asked me to bring in five more copies!!! YES! I have yet to hear from the Alpha & Omega store half an hour away in Greece (nearer to Jen, Jim, Theo, and Roxy)which may or may not be taking books on consignment right now. But, Salvation Station, our newest book store in Brockport has sold four of the five I first brought in, and asked me to bring in a couple more. Soooooo!!!!! I praise God that Jeff's story is in nine states (PA, CT, NC, FL, AL, TX, CO, IL) including a women's prison in OH, in six libraries in the Rochester area, and in 3 libraries around NY state!! The Lord has blessed more than we could ask or even think! HAPPY SPRINGTIME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment