Friday, April 4, 2008

"Journey" is getting out there!!

 
On the way home from sharing laughs and challenges from "Journey" with the LAI Family Care Providers, I stopped at one of the community libraries southwest of Rochester, which we frequent, to give them a copy of "Journey With Jeff," by a local author! The librarian said she was very happy to have it, especially when I told her it also was in the huge Rochester City library. I thought all libraries shelved their books with the same Dewey Decimal numbers, but "Journey" is a 618 number ~ in the social services section at Brockport; and it's a 300 number ~ in the medical section of the City library. One of my long-time friends wanted one for her library near Utica, and said the librarian was pondering how it should be catalogued. As long as it's out there for people to read, any number's fine! Right?!?! There are still three libraries where I need to leave a copy. This Marketing keeps me moving!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment