Saturday, April 12, 2008

Three More Sales to Go Equals 300!


Today two friends and I joined several other Lutheran women at a Communion Brunch at Redeemer Lutheran Church in Rochester. After Pastor Keith Campbell's sermon about us being the clay and the Lord being the Potter ~~ "Be Ye Flexible!" was the title ~~ he served us Communion. Then we enjoyed our delicious Brunch. Meanwhile, seven long-time friends, and a new friend shared their encounters with people with special needs, as they purchased a copy of "Journey With Jeff." One or two may find their way into their church's library. Recording these sales in my "JWJ" Spreadsheet (What a challenge with my avoidance of numbers!) I discovered that with the 200 books that LAI gave their leaders in the organization, I have sold and given away almost 300 books! Amazon.com sent a form to be filled out for tax purposes before they can send me my royalties. ROYALTIES! Now THAT'S a magic word! I am an author! YES!! Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment