Wednesday, May 14, 2008

O, The Joy of Books!

 
This is one of my favorite photos of Jeff and his little sister, Jennifer! Jeff's love of books was catching, and Jennifer became an avid reader. One summer she won a Library contest for reading 100 books! Now that she has children of her own (have I mentioned Theo - 9, and Roxy - 5?!?!)she has less time to read for her own pleasure, but,...this too shall pass. When Theo was very small I used to cuddle with him to read a book, and one day he just took off on his own! "I'd rather read by myself, Gramma." Talk about mixed blessings! This past Sunday I received a Mother's Day card signed by both Theo and Roxy. I didn't know she could write: "I hop you hab ay vare spashl Mother's Day." I'm so proud of her!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment