Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Twelve Out of 360

 
In the six months since "Journey With Jeff" has been published, all 360 printed copies have been checked out to see that the black and white cover is perfect (without scratches or wrinkles.) Only 12 covers had to be removed and sent back to BookSurge. (They will replace the books.) My problem is...what to do with the more than 300 naked pages remaining of each book?!?! I hate to throw them away (and waste another tree!) Who would want a cover-less book? Do you, Dear Reader, have any suggestions? Five members of our Writer's Group met tonight, and because I've been focusing on marketing so strongly, I had no new writing to share. Therefore, I gave each person a copy of "Journey" without the cover. They seemed very thankful, and asked me to sign each one. What a happy surprise!!! ~~~ (Photo is from our front yard this spring!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment